In order to reach the aim, we strive to reach the following objective:
- To provide a home base for all member clubs of Broxburn United Sports Club to help them all deliver on their key club aims.
- To provide a facility which provides the development of sport from introduction to grass roots level to excellence and achievement on one site
- To provide a base to maintain the SFA Legacy Mark, ensuring the coaching needs are achieved within the Club at all age groups.
- To provide a social and sporting hub for the whole of the Broxburn cluster community, ensuring opportunities for all ages and backgrounds.
- To provide qualified staff to develop and deliver programmes to support the local community, working alongside partners and stakeholders.
- To provide a supportive environment for sports coaches to develop their skills and experience and where appropriate link and develop school Sports Leaders courses.
- To provide a fully accessible and inclusive community base supporting people from all backgrounds including these with mental and physical disabilities.
- To maintain and grow a facility that everyone who is involved with the Club can be proud of and be respected as leaders in Community Club development in Scotland.
- To provide a long term, fully self sustaining environment, ensure a long term community asset for the people of Broxburn.