The Inaugural Battle of the Bing summer CX will take place here at BUSC!
We have been spoiled with this venue and have been allowed full access to the football ground facilities. With that we have full amenities, a huge shower and changing block as well as cafe facilities going full tilt all day.
• The race format will be open to men and women, 16 years and over - the relevant age is as you come on the 29th July 2018.
• The races format will in 2 parts...yes 2 races for the price of 1.
• 2 heats first 50% in each race will proceed to the A final. Second 50% to the B Final
• 2 Kids races will be held to on the day and will be free to enter. Just turn up with a helmet and a bike in working order and you’re in. Age groups will be 6-10 & 10-16
• All upcoming news will be posted on the event Facebook page www.facebook.com/events/166531807366512/
• The (PROVISIONAL) TIMINGS
• We are aiming to kick off Heat's at 11am (40 mins + 1 lap) Finals 14.00 (55 mins + 1 lap)
• The course will be open to all riders at 10am for practice.
• Kids races 13.15
• Timings are subject to change. Exact timings will be communicated closer to the race date.
• There will be 200 entries available.
• Entry is £22.50 per rider.
• The closing date for advance entries is the 22nd of July 2018.
• There will be no entries on the day. (Subject to organisers discretion)
• This is a small, grass roots 'cross event. Cash flow is not huge. Therefore unfortunately no refunds will be given.
Just drop the Race HQ address in to your sat nav or smartphone and hit GO!!
Broxburn United Sports Club
1 Albyn Pl,