Gift aid declaration


help us claim gift aid tax ...

Gift Aid is a tax that is available to BUSC as part of the overall subscription that is paid, £10 of which is a donation.  This £10 can be turned into £12.50 using Gift Aid.

BUSC claim the Gift Aid from HMRC.  To do this there are a few details that are required from the person who is paying the donation.  Other than that you don't need to do anything else.


Gift Aid is reclaimed from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your details including your address are needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.  Your email address is required to provide you with a copy of the information being given.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Player's details
In this section please provide the player's information
Player's name *
Player's name
Player's Date of Birth *
Player's Date of Birth
Your details
In this section please provide your details as the person who is paying the donation. Those with an asterisk * are required
I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to  Broxburn United Sports Club *
In the future
Please notify the charity if you: 1. want to cancel this declaration 2. change your name or home address 3. no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.