The youth team festival is open for registration.
On 6 and 7 August 2016 the youth team tournament will be held, covering u13s to U19s. The festival will be held at the prestigious Albyn Park (astro) and Stewartfield Park (grass) in Broxburn.
Following on from the earlier girl’s and children’s festivals this promises to be a great event for all the players.
The festival is in partnership with the Live for Life Foundation. The foundation provides support for families and those affected by Huntington’s Disease. For more information and to support the foundation visit their website http://l4lf.org.uk/
Broxburn United Sports Club, Albyn Park, off Greendykes Road, Broxburn EH52 5BP.
Albyn Park offers the 3G astroturf and within a minutes walk is Stewartfield Park with the grass pitches.
Cost and payment options
This is £50 per team.
Payment is accepted by:
- Cheque (payable to Broxburn Athletic Colts)
- Direct Payment
Upon applying full details of where to make payments is provided.
- U13s (for 2004 teams) - Saturday 6 August am. Three ability based sections.
- U14s (for 2003 teams) - Saturday 6 August pm. Three ability based sections.
- U15s (for 2002 teams) - Sunday 7 August am. One section
- U16s (for 2001 teams) - Sunday 7 August am. Two ability based sections.
- U17s (for 2000 teams) - Sunday 7 August pm. One section.
- U19s - Sunday 7 August pm. One section.